Skip to Content

Parental Consent Form

Parental Consent Form (for students under 18 years of age)

Queen's University Belfast is committed to supporting all students throughout their studies. Each year there are a small number of students studying at the University who are under the Age of 18.  Your son / daughter has been identified as one of these students for this new academic year. 
Our policy statement “Supporting Students Under the Age of 18” helps to clarify the scope of the University’s role in supporting students under the age of 18 and helps you consider the safety and wellbeing of your child as they make this transition to University life. 
We would encourage you to read this policy thoroughly then review and complete the questions in our Parental Consent Form in advance of your son / daughter’s enrolment and registration with the University.

Any queries?

If you have any queries in relation to any of the questions of this form, please contact 

Issues completing the form?

If you are struggling to complete the form below, please access our alternative link here