Skip to Content


On graduation day

Graduates who wish to have their photographs taken with family and friends to mark their special day can visit the photography studios located in Elmwood Hall and the Peter Froggatt Centre. Photography is by Ede & Ravenscroft.

Where do I get my photos taken?

The University's offical & approved photographers, Ede & Ravenscroft, will be at two different locations:

  • Elmwood Hall - just opposite Whitla Hall on the corner of University Road and Elmwood Avenue
  • Peter Froggatt Centre - just opposite the Marquees/Garden Party in the Quad 

If you have any queries about your graduation photography, please contact the Students' Union.

Stage photographs will also be available to view/purchase after each ceremony at the Garden Party Marquee.

Next section
Welcome Centre