To the right is a map of the Main Campus area.
Key places to look out for:
- One Elmwood Student Centre (38) - Payments can be made at the Student Finance office
- Whitla Hall (7) - This is where the Ceremonies will take place.
- South Dining Hall (6) - Academic costume collection and return.
- Lanyon Building (1) - The Garden Parties will take place, just through the entrance, in the Quadrangle area.
- Elmwood Hall (23) - For Graduation Photography
Disabled/mobility car access is permitted on the day of your ceremony to enable graduands/guests to alight from vechicles as close to the Sir William Whitla Hall as possible. (Disability/mobility)** car parking spaces may also be available on a first come first served basis on the campus, however, please note that car parking is limited during the busy graduation period.
Any queries regarding parking for Graduation must be put to the Security team on 028 9097 5099.
Externally charged car parking is also available close to the campus during the graduation period, also on a first come first served basis.
The Belfast City Council website will provide you with information on car parks throughout the city.