Global Challenges Event: High School Counsellor Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions also form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is open to any USA or Canada based high school staff or guidance counsellors registered for the Global Challenges (2021) virtual event, except staff of Queen’s University Belfast and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The entry period is: 19th March 2021 00:01hrs BST (Start Date) – Saturday 24th April 2021 17:00hrs BST (End Date).
- To enter, participants must:
- Have registered for the Global Challenges event with a high school counsellor ticket
- Have at least 5 students from their school registered for the event
- Have at least 3 students from their school attend the full event
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org confirming that they would like to be considered for the competition