Chinese New Year Of The Tiger Competition
Terms And Condition
- By entering this competition, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions also form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is open to current students only, with the exception of staff of Queen’s University Belfast, their agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The entry period is: Monday 17 January 2021 00:01hrs (Start Date) – Friday 4 February 2022 23:59hrs (End Date).
- To enter, participants must follow Queen's University Belfast's official Weibo, BiliBili or WeChat Channel accounts, share the competition post and tag a friend who they would like to share the prize with.
- Entrants information will not be used for additional marketing activities.
- There is no limit to the number of entries that one entrant can submit.
- All entries must be received by 11.59pm on the final day of the competition. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
- The winner will be selected by random number generator. If the prize winners do not respond after two attempts to contact them, they will forfeit the right to claim the prize and the Promoter will choose another winner.
- If any technical failure, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the promotion, then the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
- One prize winner will receive the following prize: One (1) WWF tiger adoption (including toy tiger, welcome pack and updates) valued at £50 for themselves. One (1) WWF tiger adoption (including toy tiger, welcome pack and updates) valued at £50.
- The prizewinners acknowledge and accept that they are responsible for their own safety in association with the redemption of their prizes and that the Promoter accepts no liability for any injury incurred by the prizewinners. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the promotion and/or prize, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law and any such liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- There are no cash or other alternatives to the stated prize and, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winning participants at Queen’s University Belfast.
- The winners will not be able to refund or transfer to another prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion and these terms and conditions without prior notice, at any time.
- In the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute with similar prizes of equal or greater value.
- The decision of Queen's University Belfast's Strategic Marketing and Communication Department is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Weibo, WeChat, BiliBili, or any other social media platforms.
- The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the competition and the winners shall participate in such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request.
- The winners consent to the use by the Promoter, both during and for a period of five years after the closing date of the competition, of the winners’ photographs, quotes, names, voices and images for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites and social media accounts hosted by the Promoter) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the competition, all entrants consent to the same.
- This Promotion is subject to Northern Irish law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.
- The Promoter is Queen’s University Belfast, University Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT7 1NN.
View competition privacy notice >