Queen's Accommodation and Hospitality. Opened in 1968.
Giving learning a home
Committed to supporting outstanding students by creating a world-class living and learning environment, Queen's Accommodation is the largest provider of purpose built managed student accommodation in Belfast, with 2,247 bed spaces for undergraduate and postgraduate students. A purpose-built village-style student accommodation complex incorporating the advantages of University facilities and support, Elms BT9 represents part of a multi-million pound refurbishment project which will upgrade 100% of student accommodation. 471 bed spaces in Elms BT9 have already been redesigned to the highest standard.
The tour will give you the opportunity to learn more about the accommodation, amenities and support provided to students by the reception team and the Residential Life team.
This tour includes:
- A brief overview of Queen's Accommodation;
- A guided visit to Elms BT9 undergraduate accommodation;
- A guided visit to Willow Walk postgraduate and international student accommodation.
Did you know?
- Queen’s Accommodation is ranked in the top ten UK University Accommodation (The Telegraph 2015).
- In 2015-16, 98% of student residents were satisfied with their accommodation.
- The Residential Life team organises over 300 events and trips for students each year.
- The University has invested over £60m in student accommodation since 2000, with an additional lifecycle project investing in excess of £12m in the refurbishment of every student bedroom, kitchen and communal area. To date 712 rooms have been completed and 99% of students are satisfied with their refurbished room.