Students whose programmes are covered by the Fitness to Practise Procedure, (medicine, dentistry, nursing and midwifery, psychology, teaching, social work, pharmacy, professional legal training) must disclose to the Director of Education and Student Services (email@example.com) and their School Office as soon as possible if they become subject to a police investigation, any bail conditions, or acquire a criminal record in relation to any criminal offence.
Any other student must notify the Director of Education and Student Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately if they are under police investigation for a relevant offence*, are charged with a relevant offence, are summonsed in relation to a relevant offence, or are subject to bail conditions which have any impact on their ability to attend campus or carry out study.
You must provide the following details:
- the nature of the offence;
- a copy of any police or court bail conditions imposed;
- the charge(s) (if any) against you; and
- the date of the alleged offence(s)
- the location of the alleged incident(s); and
- the name and contact details of the Investigating Officer, if known.