Queen’s has an institutional subscription to Nature Masterclasses.
This subscription grants Queen's researchers (research staff and students) access to all available online courses on the Nature Masterclasses platform.
- Getting an Academic Research Position
- Experiments: From Idea to Design
- Finding Funding Opportunities
- Interpreting Scientific Results
- Data Analysis: Conducting and Troubleshooting
- Data Analysis: Planning and Preparing
- Advancing Your Scientific Presentations
- Networking for Researchers
- Persuasive Grant Writing
- Scientific Writing and Publishing
- Effective Collaboration in Research
- Managing Research Data to Unlock its Full Potential
- Narrative Tools for Researchers