The Service is for
Business to Business
IS provides a service that enables staff within the University to take payments for service via the Internet. Assist users by setting up web pages to accept payment to events and for services.
Users can contact the Service Desk as follows:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 28 90973760
- In Person: Ground Floor, McClay Library
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44 28 90976283
- In Person: Third Floor McClay Library
- Liaise with user to develop web systems to meet their needs.
- Interact with worldpay interfaces to resolve issues, create reports and configure interfaces into the payments systems.
Additional Support Information
The Service is available to all authorised users on a 24 / 7 / 365 basis
The Service is supported from 09:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday, except for Public and agreed Queen’s holidays.
Outside of Agreed Support Hours, access to the Service may be affected due to system upgrades, maintenance etc.
Graham Norman (Information Services)
firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel 028 9097 6283
None as such as the system is intended to be available on a 24 / 7 / 365 basis.
Queen’s IS Department has a standard response time to all Incidents & Requests (Available Separately). Any Incidents or Requests in relation to the Service will be responded to within the agreed timeframe. Please note that these response times refer to normal supported hours.
Outside of these agreed response times, the agreed escalation points are as follows:
- Level One escalation
- Graham Norman, Senior Systems Analyst
- G.Norman@qub.ac.uk or Tel: 028 9097 6283
- Level Two escalation
- Level Three escalation
- Seamus Doyle, Director (Information Services Director)
- email@example.com Tel. 028 9097 6346