The Service is for
Business to Business
The Equipment Register Service is provided by IS to the Equipment Register Support teams in Finance. The service provides a mechanism to:
- Log issues in the Equipment Register system and to request changes and fixes
- Facilitate loading of data and reporting
Users can contact the Qfis Support Service as follows:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44 28 9097 6302
- In Person: Third Floor, McClay Library
The following services are a sub-service of the Qfis Support Service:
- Development Service: facilitating the fixing of bugs and upgrades to the developed code; facilitating the testing of bugs and upgrades; facilitating the migration to the live service
Additional Support Information
- The Qfis Issue Log Service is available to the authorised users at all times
- The Development Service is available from 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday except for Public and agreed Queen’s holidays
- The Qfis Issue Log Service is supported from 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday except for Public and agreed Queen’s holidays
- The Development Service is supported during the agreed service hours
Outside of Agreed Support Hours, access to the Service may be affected due to system upgrades, maintenance etc.
Colin Roy, Qfis Support
firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel. 028 9097 6302
Requests are managed by The Purchasing Office. Response times are determined depending on the severity and urgency of the issues being raised.
The requests are formally managed by formal meetings, by telephone and by email.
Outside of the agreed service hours, the agreed escalation points are as follows:
- Level One escalation
- Colin Roy, Queen’s Qfis Support
- email@example.com or Tel: 028 9097 6302
- Level Two escalation
- Level Three escalation
- Seamus Doyle, Director (Information Services Director)
- firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel. 028 9097 6346
Response to out of hours escalation is on a best endeavours basis.