The Service is for
Business to Business
The Qsis Development Service is provided by IS to the Qsis Functional Development Team in DASA. The service is a development service for the software components required to implement new or enhanced functionality in the Qsis system.
Users can contact the Qsis Development Service as follows:
- Phone: +44 28 9097 6191
- In Person: Third Floor, McClay Library
The following environments are a sub-service of the Qsis Development Service:
- DEV: Main development environment
- TST: Secondary development environment used when DEV is unavailable
- ACP: Main Acceptance Testing environment
- DLY: Daily production copy used for UAT testing
Additional Support Information
The Service is available to all authorised users from 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday.
The Service is supported from 09:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday (unless by arrangement), except for Public and agreed Queen’s holidays. Details of which can be found at [link to be inserted].
Outside of Agreed Support Hours, access to the Service may be affected due to system upgrades, maintenance etc.
Qsis Development Manager
or Tel. 028 9097 6191
Requests are managed by the Qsis Development Manager (Greg McClure) as part of the overall management of the various development projects active in Qsis. Delivery times are agreed by consultation with the Functional Development Leads who are managing these projects. The requests are communicated through functional specification documents and discussed at formal meetings, by telephone and by email.
Outside of the agreed response times, the agreed escalation points are as follows:
- Level One escalation
- Queen’s Qsis Development Manager
- or Tel: 028 9097 6191
- Level Two escalation
- Assistant Director (Information Systems)
- or Tel. 028 9097 6095
- Level Three escalation
- Seamus Doyle, Director (Information Services Director)
- email@example.com or Tel. 028 9097 6346