The Service is for
Business to Business
The Qsis Support Service is provided by IS to the Qsis Support and Systems teams in DASA. The service provides a mechanism to log issues in the Qsis system and to request that changes be made to the data or code.
Users can contact the Qsis Support Service as follows:
The following services are a sub-service of the Qsis Support Service:
- Provision of a Qsis Issue Log: An online mechanism for customers to record issues and requests for change
- Triage Service: On receipt of new issues or requests for change an analysis is carried out to determine the severity, urgency of the new issue to determine the most appropriate course of action
- Development Service: Fixes or changes may require changes to be made to existing code
Additional Support Information
- The Issue Log Service is available to the authorised users at all times
- The Triage Service is available from 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday except for Public and agreed Queen’s holidays
- The Development Service is available from 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday except for Public and agreed Queen’s holidays
- The Qsis Issue Log Service is supported from 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday except for Public and agreed Queen’s holidays
- The Triage Service is supported during the agreed service hours
- The Development Service is supported during the agreed service hours
Outside of Agreed Support Hours, access to the Service may be affected due to system upgrades, maintenance etc.
Qsis Support Manager
Tel. 028 9097 6191
- UCAS results weekend
- Graduation periods in July and December
- Results publication periods in January June.
- The precise dates of these periods varies from year to year
Requests are managed by the Qsis Support Manager or representative. Response times are determined depending on the severity and urgency of the issues being raised.
The requests are formally managed using the Qsis Issue Log and additional communications are carried out at formal meetings, by telephone and by email.
Outside of the agreed service hours, the agreed escalation points are as follows:
- Level One escalation
- Queen’s Qsis Support Manager
- or Tel: 028 9097 6191
- Level Two escalation
- Assistant Director (Information Systems)
- Tel. 028 9097 6095
- Level Three escalation
- Seamus Doyle, Director (Information Services Director)
- firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel. 028 9097 6346
Response to out of hours escalation is on a best endeavours basis.