The Service is for
Business to Business
IS provides a Research Grants Database that enables Research and Finance Directorates within the University to monitor Research Grant applications.
Users can contact the Service Desk as follows:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44 28 90973760
- In Person: Ground Floor, McClay Library
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 28 90975344
- In Person: The McClay Library, 10 College Park
The system feeds data to:-
- Qfis for successful applications to setup project in Qfis
- Data to a section of the Academic CV
- Pure on applications made and collaborations
The system takes information from:-
- pFACT – application costing
- Pure - collaborators
Additional Support Information
The Service is available to all authorised users on a 24 / 7 / 365 basis
The Service is supported from 09:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday, except for Public and agreed Queen’s holidays. Details of which can be found at [link to be inserted].
Outside of Agreed Support Hours, access to the Service may be affected due to system upgrades, maintenance etc.
TBC, Principal Analyst (Information Systems)
Queen’s IS Department has a standard response time to all Incidents & Requests (Available Separately). Any Incidents or Requests in relation to the Service will be responded to within the agreed timeframe. Please note that these response times refer to normal supported hours.
Outside of these agreed response times, the agreed escalation points are as follows: