Greta Campbell has moved to a new role at Queen's and I am now the Careers Consultant linked with your school. There are some great events taking place this month and some great opportunities to look out for to develop your skills.
Some graduate opportunities to consider:
- Kingspan Graduate Opportunities (Cavan)
- Kerry Group Graduate Opportunities (Nass)
- Ryanair Technical Services Graduate Engineer (Dublin)
- Boston Scientific Graduate Production Engineer (Clonmel), Graduate Manufacturing Engineer (Clonmel)
- MWH Treatment Graduate Mechanical Engineer (Manchester)
- KBR Graduate Mechanical Engineers (Surrey)
- Airbus Systems Engineer (Various UK locations)
- Babcock Mechanical Engineering programme (various UK locations)
- PwC Graduate Placement Technology IT (Belfast)
- EY Assurance Graduate Programme (Belfast)
- Teach First Trainee Science Teacher (England)
- SkillUp - Develop your personal brand with Allstate 13 January 12-2pm SGC Hub
- Employer Panel - Careers in Business and Management 15 January 4-6pm SGC Hub
- SkillUp - Knowling your strengths with First Derivatives 21 January - 12-2pm SGC Hub
- EEECS IT mini fair 21 January - 12-2pm Computer Science Building
- Work experience and placement fair 22 January - 11am-3pm Whitla and South Dining Hall
- Employer Panel - Careers in the public sector and Not for Profit 22 January - 4-6pm SGC Hub
- SkillUp - Future skills with EY 23 January 12-2pm SGC Hub
- There is tailored information for you on the Careers website: - Information for Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering students.
- We also have useful advice on the website about CVs, interviews and psychometric tests.
- If you would like some additional support, you can book an appointment to speak to a Careers Consultant via MyFuture-> Appointments -> Book an appointment
- You can gain Degree Plus accreditation for engaging in extra-curricular activities. Find more information on the Degree Plus website.