Explore Your Options in Any Year
Nine things you can do in any year
- Discover routes to Future Ready Skills Award (formerly degree plus)
- Create a LinkedIn Profile and start to build up professional networks and learn about a specific sector you might be interested in
- Find out more about Global Opportunities
- Consider applying for Project Children – 8 week paid internship in the US. Internships are provided in many fields, opportunity to develop transferable skills. Application deadline is in spring.
- Find voluntary work through Volunteer SU and at Volunteer Now.
- Organisations such as BUNAC, CCUSA, Camp America and Projects Abroad advertise a variety of paid and voluntary vacation-time opportunities throughout the world.
- See the British Council’s work and volunteer links.
- Participate in Future-Ready Skills for Leaders- a 3 day business skills programme run during Development Weeks
- Attend Careers fairs and employer events. These happen all year round and will be advertised on MyFuture.