1) Depending on the outcome of your viva you may have some corrections to make to your final version of the thesis. Ensure you complete these within the timeframe specified and send to your examiner to approve them (you will only need to send these to your internal examiner, unless you are told otherwise. Consult your supervisor if you are unsure).
2) For hardcopy - Fill out 2 copies of the deposit form with your details, and have your examiner, and your supervisor fill out their relevant sections. For e-copy - send them a pre-filled electronic copy.
3) Give these forms to your chosen binding service along with the final copies of your thesis – a copy of the forms should be bound in to the front of your hardbound theses before the title page.
4) If you need more information on the format of your hardbounds click over to the ‘Thesis Format’ tab above.
5) Submit your final thesis to Pure.
6) Email email@example.com with a copy of your thesis deposit form so that we can verify your Pure upload.
7) When you have your 2 final hardbound copies ready, bring them to the Exams Office window at Student Registry. We are located on the First Floor of the Student Guidance Centre.
8) If you cannot submit in person, you can have someone submit on your behalf so long as all the necessary signatures are on your forms. You may also post your submission to us if you are not located in Belfast (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know so that we can expect their arrival).
9) Upon submission, you will fill out your name and student number on the submission record we hold at Registry, and we will make some final checks on QSIS to ensure your thesis title etc. is accurate on the system.
10) We will send a PDF completion letter to your QUB email address.