TEDxQUB showcases our community; the staff, students and alumni of Queen’s University Belfast. Get ready to embark on a thought-provoking journey at the upcoming TEDx event titled 'Reimagine'.
This year's event is set to feature up to12 remarkable speakers from diverse backgrounds and fields, all sharing their unique perspectives and insights on the theme of reimagining our world. From innovative technology and art, to social change and sustainability, these speakers will challenge the status quo and inspire you to envision a brighter, more innovative future.
In partnership with Corporate Partner PwC, TEDxQUB 'Reimagine' will showcase our community - the staff, students and alumni of Queen's University Belfast with an exceptional line-up of speakers:
- Jamie-Lukas Campbell | PhD Researcher | Making space to take up space
- Professor Heather Conway | Lecturer | New bodily disposal technologies: what law can and what law can’t achieve
- Dr Siobhan Cox | Senior Lecturer | Reimagining construction
- Dr Savannah Dodd | Alum | Changing the world with visual media ethics
- Dr Jonny Hanson| Alum | Coexisting with carnivores: the reintroduction debate
- Dr Beckie Ingram | Senior Lecturer | When antibiotics stop!
- Matt Leonard | Alum | Are we bad at language learning? Let's rethink the problem
- Katie McGaughey | PhD Researcher | Reimagining revenge: what psychology can teach us about vengeance
- Grainne Rodgers | Alum | Self belief and your own glass ceiling
- Dr Pragya Sharma | Alum | The power of paradox: turning fear into fuel for success
- Professor Margaret Topping | Pro-Vice-Chancellor of Global Engagement | Reimagining the Humanities: Beyond Pandemic or Panacea
Join us at TEDxQUB 'Reimagine' on Wednesday 6 December at Riddel Hall and prepare to expand your horizons and explore new possibilities.