What precautions should I be taking?
It makes sense to practice good hygiene and follow advice published on the PHA website.
Please remember these three simple steps:
- Download the app
- Immediately self-isolate if you develop symptoms / test positive
- Inform the University if you receive a positive test, have developed symptoms or are self-isolating via our dedicated online platform.
There are other steps we should all be taking on a daily basis. Please continue to:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Practice social distancing
- Wear a face covering if 2 metres social distancing cannot be maintained
- Follow the latest public health agency advice
- Review Queen's FAQs for staff and students
Your wellbeing is the University’s first priority. Please do not let any concerns about your work or studies stop you taking this advice.
Research should be conducted from home where possible. Where it is not possible and researchers need to come on to campus (for example into a laboratory), this is considered essential work and colleagues are able to do so.