- One-way systems are in place throughout the Library.
- Cleaning stations with hand sanitiser have been set up throughout the Library.
Special Collections & Archives
- Ring the bell at the desk when you arrive. We will then issue your locker key.
- Before you enter the Reading Room we will ask that you use hand sanitiser or wash your hands.
- Your books/ manuscripts/ foam rests will be brought to you in the Reading Room.
- When you leave the Reading Room please leave any books/ manuscripts or foam rests at your desk.
A maximum of 8 readers are permitted in the Reading Room at any one time.
All books and manuscripts and foam rests will be quarantined for 72 hours after you have used them.
Desks will be disinfected at the end of each day.
Locker keys will be used once in a day and disinfected at the end of each day.
Please do not bring hand sanitiser into the Reading Room as it could damage our rare and unique materials. A cleaning station is located just outside the Reading Room.