Access to the Library
- The Medical Library is located on the ground floor of the Mulhouse Building on the Royal Victoria Hospital site.
- There are no designated disabled parking spaces. Contact Secretaries (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance to arrange access with Car Parking Services.
Getting around the building
- Automatic doors and a ramp are available at the building entrance.
- Accessible toilets are available.
- A rise and fall desk is available in the Fry Room.
- If you need help accessing any parts of the Library just ask any member of staff.
- Help with book fetching and photocopying is also available – just ask!
In an emergency
- Staff will direct all Library users to the designated meeting point.
Anne Marsh (enquiries):
Issue Desk (renewals, borrowing)
Tel: 028 9097 6021/8906
Visitors to HSC Libraries who require assistance, are advised to contact the libraries directly before visiting.