Students under archway

#Here to help

Your Student Record

You should ensure that your information on Qsis is always up to date and accurate.

Did you know that you can check your personal and academic records on Qsis at any time?

If you need to make any changes to your academic details, you should consult your Advisor of Studies at your School.

If you need to make any changes to your personal record (e.g. address), you can do this online through Qsis. For any major changes (e.g. name, date of birth), you should contact us directly and we can help.

It is important that your records are up-to-date at all times so that we are able to provide you with accurate documents of confirmation.

Confirmation Documents

Have you been asked to provide proof of your studies? Here's how we can help!

Archive books


Your modules and results

graduation parchment


Need a replacement parchment?

Student studying


Confirmation letter of your records

Attendance & Education Letters

#Here to help

+44(0)28 9097 3223


Student Smart Card

Lost your student card?

Replacement Student Cards
student in quad

Correcting your name

Need to change your name?

Correcting your name