Do you need a document that lists your academic history and your results? A transcript is an important confidential document that is issued to the person requesting confirmation of their academic history.
You can request for an Official Student Transcript and if you are a current student, you can also access an unofficial copy through your Qsis account.
Requests for Academic Transcripts are normally processed within ten working days, however at certain peak times of the year, due to a significant increase in orders, such as the graduation months of June and July, this will increase to approx. 3-4 weeks.
ORDERING OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS
You can order your Official Transcript from the below link:
These are £5 per copy and can also be forwarded to another institution if requested. The European Diploma Supplement is included without charge for taught Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees awarded from July 2007 onwards.
- Requests for Academic Transcripts are normally processed within ten working days, however at certain peak times of the year*, this may increase. You can find out if your order has been processed and when it was posted by logging back into the request page.
- Please have your credit card details to hand as all requests must be paid for at time of order. The University will not release official documentation if the request is incorrect or payment has not been made.
- Official Transcripts can only be sent by post to the address you specify in your order. Requests for electronic copies cannot be accommodated. We will do our best to contact you if a problem arises with your request.
- Completed dates will appear on transcripts once all final marks and classifications are uploaded onto QSIS, however graduation dates will not appear on transcripts until after your graduation date has happened.
* Peak times include Graduation periods - June/July and December/January.
VIEWING UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS
If you are a current student, you can access an unofficial copy of your transcript via Qsis > Self Service > Student Centre.
Click the below picture to enlarge:
#HERE TO HELP
Call the Student Helpline - 028 9097 3223
Email the Student Helpline - email@example.com