Skip to Content


Academic Transcripts

Do you need a document that lists your academic history and your results? A transcript is an important confidential document that is issued to the person requesting confirmation of their academic history.

You can request for an Official Student Transcript and if you are a current student, you can also access an unofficial copy through your Qsis account.


Requests for Academic Transcripts are normally processed within ten working days, however at certain peak times of the year, due to a significant increase in orders, such as the graduation months of June and July, this will increase to approx. 3-4 weeks.



UPDATE - 23 March 2020

Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, the University is currently unable to produce transcripts in the official hardcopy format. 

In the interim, if an Official Transcript is required urgently for verification purposes, we can issue an electronic copy directly to the organisation requiring the verification. For this, please submit your order as normal and email with the following details: 

  • Your student number and full name;
  • Your order number;
  • An official company/institution email address requiring the verification. The transcript will be emailed directly to the company/institution.

We will endeavour to process the request as soon as possible. Official hardcopies will be provided when the University returns to business as usual. 

Companies requiring verification of your degree(s) can also submit a request on the Higher Education Degree Datacheck (Hedd) website - These will be processed as normal.



You can order your Official Transcript from the below link:


These are £5 per copy and can also be forwarded to another institution if requested. The European Diploma Supplement is included without charge for taught Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees awarded from July 2007 onwards.

Please note:

  • Requests for Academic Transcripts are normally processed within ten working days, however at certain peak times of the year*, this may increase. You can find out if your order has been processed and when it was posted by logging back into the request page. 
  • Please have your credit card details to hand as all requests must be paid for at time of order. The University will not release official documentation if the request is incorrect or payment has not been made.
  • Official Transcripts can only be sent by post to the address you specify in your order. Requests for electronic copies cannot be accommodated. We will do our best to contact you if a problem arises with your request.
  • Completed dates will appear on transcripts once all final marks and classifications are uploaded onto QSIS, however graduation dates will not appear on transcripts until after your graduation date has happened.

 * Peak times include Graduation periods - June/July and December/January.



If you are a current student, you can access an unofficial copy of your transcript via Qsis > Self Service > Student Centre.

Click the below picture to enlarge:


Call the Student Helpline - 028 9097 3223

Email the Student Helpline -