The interactive session helps researchers build their profile and presence on the main social media platforms
This workshop, delivered by Jamie Gallagher, takes you through the main social media channels and looks at how to create share-worthy content messages. Discover how to use social media to foster meaningful interactions and share your work with as many people as possible. Form tweets to live streams this interactive session is packed with ideas of how to maximise your use of social media as a researcher.
This training is open to all researchers, academics and other interested staff at Queen's.
Following the half day session, you should be able to:
- Raise your profile with social media
- Know how to plan effective content to minimise the time requirement
- Understand the use of social media as a research and networking tool
- Increase your following and interactions by creating sharable content
- Create platform specific content for Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
- Know how to make online events accessible, safe and ethical