Contact Details:Email Address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone Direct Line: (028) 9097 4555Room: 1.5
- LLB, LLM
- Certificate in Professional Legal Studies
- Solicitor on Roll of Solicitors of Law Society of Northern Ireland.
- Senior Lecturer
- Appointed by the Lord Chancellor as a Commissioner on the Legal Services Commission for Northern Ireland.
- Chair of Joint Committee and Co-Chair of the Registration Working Group of Legal Services Commission of Northern Ireland.
- Member of the Board of the Institute of Theology Queen's University Belfast.
- External member of the Examinations Board of the Law School of the Law Society of Ireland.
- Chair of the Advocacy working Party of the Law Society of Northern Ireland.
- Faculty member with the National Institute for Trial Advocacy USA.
- Contributor at the invitation of the Australian Advocacy Institute to the International Advocacy Conference in Prato.
- Faculty member on Advocacy courses run by the Law Society of Ireland and the Scottish Higher Court Advocates, Law Society of Scotland.
- Advocacy Trainer for Law Centre.
- Chair of the Children Order Accreditation Panel Board of the Law Society of Northern Ireland.
- Qualified mediator.
- Regular contributor to BBC.
- Member of SAHCA.
- Lecturer and Course Co-ordinator Civil Procedure (County Court) and Solicitor Advocacy.
- Lecturer and Trainer on the Full Trial Programme for Barrister Trainees.
- Teacher Trainer with NITA.