Skip to Content

FSAC - A Student Guide

If you are dissatisfied with a decision of the Board of Examiners in your School, you may appeal on grounds to the Faculty Student Appeals Committee (FSAC). 

Below are answers to your Frequently Asked Questions. However the full Academic Appeal Regulations (Taught Programmes) can be found here.