1. Once we have approved your Permission to Film Form please send the following paperwork to email@example.com
- An Application to Undertake Work will be required for any project which involves potentially hazardous lighting, construction, or other high risk production elements
- A risk assessment (specific to location)
- A copy of your insurance policies providing evidence of Employers Liability insurance £10m in aggregate and Public and Products Liability insurance £5m each occurrence
- A list of equipment that you will be bringing onto the premises, including all lighting and particularly any electrical equipment that needs to be plugged into the power supply. This equipment should be PAT tested and certified safe to use
- A list of all crew members (including presenters and interviewees) attending the shoot so that we can issue Library Passes. Crew members not listed cannot be issued with a pass on the day, and will not be allowed on site. You must advise the Special Collections & Archives of any last minute changes as soon as possible
- A list of vehicles (registration number, make, type, colour) which require entry into the University grounds, for parking and security clearance. Crews must vacate the premises before 21.00 for evening shoots. Parking Permits must be requested in advance and cannot be guaranteed, parking is subject to availability.
2. Additional information may be requested, depending on the nature of the shoot. If it is required, it will be brought to your attention at an early stage of your application.
3. When this paperwork has been received we will issue a Site Location Agreement.