- Discover routes to degree plus
- Keep up to date with copies of The Edit which offers specific careers information for AHSS students
- Create a LinkedIn Profile and start to build up professional networks and learn about a specific sector you might be interested in
- Find out more about international exchange, study and work abroad
- Consider applying for Project Children – 8 week paid internship in the US. Internships are provided in many fields, opportunity to develop transferable skills. Application deadline is in spring.
- Find voluntary work through Volunteer SU and at Volunteer Now.
- Organisations such as BUNAC, CCUSA, Camp America and Projects Abroad advertise a variety of paid and voluntary vacation-time opportunities throughout the world.
- The British Council lists lots of opportunities to work and volunteer abroad as an English Language assistant/teacher.
- Participate in Insight into Management- a 3 day business skills programme run during Development Weeks
- Attend Careers fairs and employer events. These happen all year round and will be advertised on MyFuture.
- Apply early for graduate schemes
- Access help with any aspect of the recruitment process - CVs, application forms, interview skills, psychometric tests, assessment centres by booking a Career Consultation
- Plus above opportunities for any year.
- Discover Careers support for PGR students
- Plus above opportunities for any year