Instagram Takeover Terms & Conditions
The @QUBCareers Instagram account enables you to connect and engage with the students from across the University. Therefore, organisations whose opportunities are limited to a small or specific cohort may be redirected to the relevant School or Faculty within the University.
Please note, organisations selected to takeover the @QUBCareers Instagram account is at the discretion of the Employer Engagement Team at Queen’s.
The tone of @QUBCareers content should be consistently positive, engaging, and informative. Before being credentialed for a takeover, you'll need to review the following account content guidelines.
- All content submitted to the @QUBCareers account is an opportunity to enhance our students' understanding and perception of your organisation and awareness of your brand and opportunities.
- All posts are moderated closely by our Marketing and Social Media Team and may be edited according to platform specifications and to remove content that we deem not to be relevant to our audience.
- If the content you supply isn’t explicitly relevant to much of the @QUBCareers student community, we reserve the right not to post it.
- We ask that you be mindful of posting generic promotional brand videos. You should make sure your posts are targeted to the @QUBCareers student audience.
- Any video, photographic, written and audio content submitted may be used for the purposes of teaching and learning, and in promotional materials for use by @QUBCareers, both in print, digital media, and social media.
- Images, videos and transcriptions may be shared within the education sector for the purposes of teaching, learning and in promotional materials both in print, digital media and social media.
- Images, videos and transcriptions may be distributed via our channels and within the education sector inside and outside the European Economic Area. Any intellectual property, including copyright and image rights, which arises in the photograph(s) and video(s) belongs to @QUBCareers.
- The @QUBCareers Instagram account is an official communication channel of Queen’s University Belfast. Your content will be posted only at the agreed-upon time frame. We may revoke your posting rights if urgent University messaging is required.
- @QUBCareers undertakes to treat your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA). Your personal data will be kept securely and access will be on a need to know basis. We process personal data in compliance with the data protection principles established under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
There are a limited number of opportunities available and priority will be given to key accounts who are continuously recruiting large numbers of graduate and placement students.
You can read the details of our Data Protection Policy here.
The University reserves the right to retain and dispose of images, video and audio.