The 'DTP - Code Only' content type has strict usage guidelines and content creators in the CMS should only use it to embed approved third party content. This content type should not be used under any circumstances to alter website styling, to include HTML snippets or to embed unapproved third party content. These usage cases will be identified by our web governance platform, Siteimprove, and the content in question will be taken off line until fixed or removed from the CMS entirely.
The Web Developers in the Web Support Team are the only personnel approved to use this content type for bespoke purposes, but it will only be used when absolutely required.
Please use the following information to help ensure that you are using this content type correctly:
- Please ensure that this content type is used for the purposes of embedding approved third party content as listed below.
- Also, review the accessibility guidance below and ensure your content adheres to that.
- The Web Support Team are not responsible for and will not support any user content with custom coding. This includes CSS, HTML, JS, PHP, SQL, or any other web/scripting language.
- The Web Support Team are not responsible for any content contained within third-party embeds added to the CMS.
- If you have a query about any type of standard content, issues with approved embeds, or third party content that needs to be integrated with your website, please log a request for support via the IT Helpdesk.
Approved Third-Party Content
The following is a list of approved third-party content that can be embedded in the CMS using this content type. This list will be amended accordingly to add or remove support for platforms:
- Microsoft Forms
- CRM Forms
Please use the following guidance to help make sure your content adheres to accessibility regulations:
- Do ensure that a
titleattribute is added when including the provided iFrame embed for approved third party content. Further information is available in the Embedding iFrames section of our Accessible Content Guidance.
Form Field Guidance
Please use the following information to help you use this Content Type effectively:
|Field Title||Information||Is it required?|
|Name||This is the name of the content block, only visible to editors of the section.||Yes|
Plain text field used to hold iFrame code.
|Indent Content?||Tick this option to make the embed align with the width of the main container housing the content on your web page.||No|