Teams Live Events is a feature within Microsoft Teams that enables staff to produce and broadcast meetings to a large online audience up to 10,000. The event can broadcast to a specific invited internal group, anyone within the organisation or a public audience as attendees can watch via a URL link and do not have to log in.
Due to the limitation of a maximum of 15 concurrent Teams Live Events, new Live Events can only be setup on completion of the "Request to Host a Teams Live Event form"
* PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR TEAMS LIVE EVENT REQUEST FORM AT LEAST 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE PROPOSED DATE OF YOUR EVENT. ANY REQUESTS SUBMITTED WITH SHORTER LEAD TIME CANNOT BE GUARANTEED! *
You will be asked to provide the following:
- Title and description of your event
- Date, start time and end time (Max 4 hours)
- Email address of your Producer(s) and Presenter(s)
- Audience - Module Group, Organisation wide or Public
- The date and time for a practice event if required (Recommended)
More detailed information about the various event types, audiences, rights and roles as well as system requirements can be found here.
After you have submited your Teams Live Events request form and it has been scheduled by the IS Team for you, then you are ready to go!
Queen's University Belfast is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
For more information please read our Equality and Diversity Policy.
Queen's University Belfast is registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland NIC101788
VAT registration number: GB 254 7995 11