The Service is for
IS provides a service that enables Open Learning Students and Staff to take payments for Open Learning Courses via the Internet.
Users can contact the Service Desk as follows:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44 28 90975941
- In Person: 20 College Green
- Email: G.Norman@qub.ac.uk
- Phone: +44 28 90976283
- In Person: Level 3 McClay Library
- Liaise with user to develop web systems to meet their needs.
- Interact with worldpay interfaces to resolve issues, create reports and configure interfaces into the payments systems.
Additional Support Information
The Service is available to all authorised users on a 24 / 7 / 365 basis
The Service is supported from 09:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday, except for Public and agreed Queen’s holidays.Outside of Agreed Support Hours, access to the Service may be affected due to system upgrades, maintenance etc.
Assistant Director (Information Services)
Queen’s IS Department has a standard response time to all Incidents & Requests (Available Separately). Any Incidents or Requests in relation to the Service will be responded to within the agreed timeframe. Please note that these response times refer to normal supported hours.
Outside of these agreed response times, the agreed escalation points are as follows: